Superb Machine Repair has been servicing the metal forming industry since 1984 and has a reputation that we are very proud of. Our experience encompasses the metal stamping industry, steel/paper mills and similar types of equipment used in other industries.
Press Rebuild and Repair
Superb Machine Repair specializes in the repair/rebuild of punch presses, forging presses, hydraulic presses, feed equipment etc. We have rebuilt presses ranging from 25 tons all the way up to 4000 tons.
- Complete to partial rebuilds all size presses
- Repairs completed to specific areas of press or parts to get the machine back to production
- Adjustment housing components
- Crankshaft repairs
- Bushing replacements
- Clutch/Brake components
- Rebanding of gears
Quick Die Change
Superb Machine Repair has the capacity to design and build rolling bolsters to suit your needs or rebuild and repair your existing equipment.
Major Equipment List and Capabilities
- Boring Mills (4)
- Max 7″ spindle
- 100″ vertical
- 25′ horizontal
- Vertical turret lathes (4)
- 102″ max diameter
- 3 heads
- Lathes (5)
- Max swing 50″
- Max length between centers 240″
- Submerged arc welding lathe
- 48″ max swing x 200″ long
- Bridge Ports (2)
- Surface Grinders (2)
- Fully equipped modern facility with a lifting capacity of 125,000lbs.
Also available: welding, fabrication and brazing services.
Superb’s engineering department offers custom design for all your needs including the following:
- Stroke and shut height changes.
- Clutch/brake conversions.
- Reverse engineering.
- Troubleshooting of your equipment and consultation services.
Press inspections and preventative maintenance programs.
Welding and Brazing
- Crankshaft repair
- Press frames
- Lengthen tie rods
- Slide repairs